ABSTRACT BOOK of ISMANAM 2017 is available here: Abstract-book-ISMANAM2017_23.06
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS CLOSED
The Abstract deadline is March 15-th, 2017. Email notification of contributed presentation acceptance will be provided no later than April 20, 2017. Abstracts from invited speakers will be accepted automatically. The abstract template is available here:
ISMANAM Abstract Template
- Please underline the name of the presenting author.
- Please limit abstracts to a single page.
- Select Invited, Oral or Poster presentation preferred as prompted in the template.
- Indicate preferred Topics where prompted from the options in the list of Topics.
- Abstracts with figures are encouraged.
- Abstracts may be submitted ONLY as Microsoft Word files.
Author preferences will be taken into account, however the final decision on presentation format and session will be made by the Committee and indicated in the acceptance email.
Ready To Submit abstract?
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT HERE:
Abstracts accepted for the ISMANAM 2017 Workshop will be presented either orally or as a poster.
Length of talks:
- Plenary talk: 35 min (+5 min discussion time).
- Keynote talk: 25 min (+5 min discussion time).
- Invited talk: 20min (+5 min discussion time).
- Oral talk: 12min (+3 min discussion time).
- An LCD projector, laptop computer (Windows), laser pointer, and lapel microphone (if necessary) will be provided in each room.
- Presenters may use their own laptop computer or bring a copy of their presentation on a USB drive and use the provided computer.
- Projectors are equipped with standard VGA connection ports. Mac users should bring their own adapter cord.
Poster Areas: Hall (Ground floor).
Contributing authors should indicate their preference for oral or poster presentations in the box provided on the abstract submission template. Abstracts from invited authors will automatically be accepted as an oral presentation. In the acceptance e-mail, authors will be notified of the format for their presentation.