The ISMANAM conference series started in 1994, when the 1st Symposium was held in Grenoble (France). The first event was followed by the subsequent symposia organized in Quebec (1995), Rome (1996), Sitges (1997), Wollongong (1998), Dresden (1999), Oxford (2000), Ann Arbor (2001), Seoul (2002), Foz do Iguaçu (2003), Sendai (2004), Paris (2005), Warsaw (2006), Corfu Island (2007), Buenos Aires (2008),Beijing (2009), Zürich (2010), Gijón (2011), Moscow (2012), Turin(2013), Cancun (2014), Paris (2015) and Nara (2016).
The ISMANAM conference is a multidisciplinary forum which promotes international scientific and technological exchanges on all aspects related to Metastable, Amorphous and Nanostructured Materials.
The conference will cover the following Topics:
- Nanostructured materials (including nano – microcrystalline and granular materials, thin films, coatings and low-dimensional materials
- Glasses (oxides and polymer)
- Metallic glasses (Bulk, Rapidly quenched)
- Atomic and electronic structure
- Advanced preparation and processing techniques toward amorphous and nanostructured materials (including Mechano-synthesis, mechanical alloying, rapid quenching, deformation…)
- Magnetic properties of amorphous and nanostructured materials
- Physical (mechanical, chemical, transport ) properties of amorphous and nanostructured materials
- Phase transformations
- Crystallization processes, clustering and ordering in amorphous materials
- Porous materials (including macro- meso- and nanoporous metals and oxides prepared by different techniques)
- Advanced energy materials